Monmouthshire County Council’s lettings service will offer its unique knowledge and guidance to a range of towns across the county during June and July. Monmouthshire Letting Service (MLS), which prides itself on providing a ‘no fee hassle free’ lettings experience, hopes to encourage more landlords to sign up to the service.
Monmouthshire Letting Service (MLS) is a letting agency with a difference where both landlord and tenant are listened to and valued equally. The team have a breadth of experience and are eager to offer advice and support to help landlords with the daunting journey of letting out a home.
The friendly team can help landlords get the best tenants for their properties. MLS offers free quarterly property inspections, a non-emergency repairs service, out of hours emergency call out and guaranteed rental payments.
A payment of up to £1,500 is available for landlords willing to offer longer periods of settled accommodation. The team hope that this will increase the number of properties available for households who struggle to find accommodation in their home communities.
The team will be on hand to talk to landlords at the following locations:
• Tuesday 19th June 9.30am – 2.00pm Abergavenny Market
• Friday 22nd June 9.30am – 2.00pm Monmouth Market
• Tuesday 26th June 9.30am – 2.00pm Caldicot Market
• Thursday 28th June 10.30am – 2.00pm Chepstow, Beaufort Square
• Tuesday 3rd July 9.30am – 2.00pm Abergavenny Market
• Friday 6th July 9.30am – 2.00pm Monmouth Market
• Tuesday 10th July 9.30am– 2.00pm Caldicot Market
• Thursday 12th July 10.30am – 2.00pm Chepstow Market
• Tuesday 17th July 9.30am – 2.00pm Abergavenny Market
• Friday 20th July 9.30am – 2.00pm Monmouth Market
• Tuesday 24th July 9.30am – 2.00pm Caldicot Market
• Thursday 26th July 10.30am – 2.00pm Chepstow, Beaufort Square
County Councillor Bob Greenland, cabinet member with responsibility for housing said: “Landlords with properties in Monmouthshire looking for a no fee, hassle-free lettings experience should go along and talk to the team at MLS. I encourage landlords to seek advice and sign up to the Monmouthshire Lettings Service. We need to enable people of all ages to stay within the county and this is a great opportunity for landlords to help communities stay together.”
For more details on the service offered by MLS contact Lindsay Stewart on 01291 635713 or email: email@example.com.