The Integrated network Maps (INM). Previous consultations have identified routes that need improvement to reach Active Travel standards. Each of these routes will have a reference INM followed by a number. If you click on the relevant map and then INM reference additional detail will appear. You will also see a reference DL on some of the maps, these are called Desire Lines. This is where a service area has stated over the last few weeks where they believe a route should be added to the maps for consideration. At the end of the 20/20 consultation all these routes will be assessed, to see what goes forward to Welsh Government.
Existing Route Maps (ERM) – The existing route maps show where a route has met or exceeded a criteria suitable for Active Travel. Not all routes in Monmouthshire have been assessed, but where they have and passed the assessment they are included in these maps.
Magor and Undy
Contact Us: email@example.com
- Active Travel (Home)
- About Active Travel
- Have Your Say (Active Travel)
- Proposed Routes for Walking and Cycling (INM’s)
- Strategic Focus (Active Travel)
- Get Active with MonLife
- Cycling in Monmouthshire (Visit Monmouthshire)
- Walking in Monmouthshire (Visit Monmouthshire)
- The Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
- Welsh Government Active Travel Act Statutory Guidance
- Welsh Government Active Travel Act Design Guidance
Welsh Government detailed ERM Maps for Monmouthshire