Customer Portal Updates
What can you do on My Monmouthshire?
- Easy way to find out information (e.g. bus timetables.)
- Report any damaged street furniture (e.g. benches, bins, fences, crash barriers etc.)
- Quick way to get to other online services (e.g. Parent Pay, pay your Council Tax, pay your Garden Waste.)
- Book and view your Household Recycling Centre Bookings (Tips).
- Provides a two-way communication channel with Monmouthshire keeping up to date and in touch.
- View your account and what interactions you have had with the Council.
- Receive targeted emails on what you are interested in (e.g. Events, Council news.)
You can communicate with the council using My Monmouthshire via the weblink here or an app enabling 24/7 self-service access.
The app is an easy way to quickly contact the council and enables people to report an incident using a photo or a video from their phone. For example, residents may report a pot hole, fly tipping or a broken street light by capturing details and automatically submitting them.
The My Monmouthshire app also provides latest news updates from the council and features local service information such as waste collection days, job vacancies, bus timetables or school data. All residents or anyone visiting Monmouthshire with smart phones are encouraged to download the app.
To do so, visit your app store and simply download the My Monmouthshire app.
Did you know as a registered customer you can add notes to a service request you have sent to us. To find out how to add notes follow this link.
How you can help!
We are keen to hear what you think of the My Monmouthshire app, if you would like to send us your feedback then you can do so by completing this form.