My Monmouthshire is a way of communicating with the Council by providing online access and an app to enable 24/7 self-service access. The app is an easy way to quickly contact the council and enables people to report an incident using a photo or a video from their phone. For example, residents may report a pot hole, dog fouling or a broken street light by capturing details and automatically submitting them. The My Monmouthshire app also provides latest news updates from the council and features local service information such as waste collection days, job vacancies, bus timetables or school data.
All residents or anyone visiting Monmouthshire with smart phones are encouraged to download the app. To do so, visit your app store and simply download the My Monmouthshire app.
To sum up here’s what it can do:
- Easy way to find out information e.g. bus timetables
- Quick way to get to other online services e.g. Parent Pay, pay your Council Tax
- Provides a two way communication channel with Monmouthshire keeping up to date and in touch
- View your account and what interactions you have had with the Council
- Receive targeted emails on what you are interested in e.g. Events, Council news
What’s happened recently?
Did you know as a registered customer you can add notes to a service request you have sent to us. To find out how to add notes follow this link.
We have added several new forms:
- MonLife enquiry form
- MonLife swimming enquiry form
- Relaunched the Foster Monmouthshire enquiry form
- Report broken/defective street furniture
- A Boards – to request approval for the placement of A boards on the highway
- Café Space – to request approval to utilise space on the highway for café tables, chairs and other items
- Report Fly Posting – report the unauthorised display of signs, posters and stickers in public places
- Advertise on the Highway form – request approval to advertise on highway furniture
My Monmouthshire is being used to capture information to assist people across Monmouthshire effected by flooding incidents.
How you can help!
We are looking for people who are would be willing to provide their feedback on new developments we have in the pipeline for My Monmouthshire. We have a user panel, who are helping us to make sure the forms are user friendly and are in a language that you understand.
If you would like to be part of the My Monmouthshire Customer User Panel please email
You can report an issue anonymously, but by registering your details you can track the progress of your report and receive updates as it is processed.
We are keen to hear what you think of the My Monmouthshire app, if you would like to send us your feedback then you can do so by clicking here.