- It won’t let me register on My Monmouthshire with my email address?
If the error message says ‘This email address already exists’ this could be that you have already registered with us or the customer services teams have registered you. To reset your password with that email address click the ‘Forgot Password’ button underneath the login screen.
- How can I suggest improvements for My Monmouthshire?
We have a user panel and if anyone would like to join and help with future forms then contact DigitalProgrammeOffice@monmouthshire.gov.uk or fill in the app feedback form.
- I’ve tried copying the link into my bookmarks but it doesn’t work, I get a message ‘Oops something went wrong’
If you use the following link www.monmouthshire.mycouncilservices.com this will take you to right registration page.
- I don’t want to have to keep logging in via your website, why can’t you have an option for me to stay logged on like other websites
If you download the app on your device via your appropriate store, then it will keep you logged in as long as you keep the app open.
- I want to finish a form later but I’m half way through it. Can I do this?
Yes you can, look for the ‘Save for later’ button. If you are on the app this can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the form or if you are on the My Monmouthshire website it can be found along the top or bottom tool bar on the form.