Independent parental support in Monmouthshire is provided by SNAP Cymru (Special Needs Advisory Project Cymru).
SNAP Cymru is a charity that offers information and support to families of children and young people who have special educational needs. The service is:
What Can SNAP Cymru Do?
- Talk to you about your concerns.
- Visit you at home if you want them to.
- Help you understand how your child can be helped.
- Help you write down your views about your child.
- Support you at meetings, school visits and discussions with professionals who are working with your child if you wish.
- Give you information about the services in your area and how you might be able to find the support you need.
SNAP Cymru can be contacted on 0808 801 0608 and more information can be found at www.snapcymru.org