It is advisable if you are making a reapplication to do so approximately 8 weeks before your current badge is due to expire.
Reminders will no longer be issued due to a change in systems.
If your reapplication is successful you will receive your new blue badge approximately 10-14 days before your current badge expires.
You will need the following to reapply for a Blue Badge
- Details of your current Blue Badge.
- A recent digital or signed passport size colour photo. The photograph should show the applicant’s full face so that the badge holder can easily be identified.
- National Insurance number.
- Proof of identification (e.g. a passport, birth/adoption certificate, valid driving licence, civil partnership/dissolution certificate or marriage/divorce certificate).
- Proof of address (e.g. a Council Tax Bill or you can give consent for the local authority to check the Council Tax database or electoral roll).
- If you are completing an application on behalf of someone under the age of 16 years you can give consent for the local authority to check school records to confirm their address.
- Proof of eligibility if you are applying under the automatic criteria.
You can apply online at www.gov.uk or an application can be requested from Monmouthshire County Council.
If you apply online you can track your application and update your details or you can request an application form from any of the following:
The following needs to be added:
Telephoning the Contact Centre on 01633 644644
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting one of the Community Hubs