Stolen Blue Badges

If your Blue Badge has been stolen you will need to report this to the Police and they will give you a crime reference number. You will need to apply for a replacement blue badge.

Lost or Damaged Blue Badges

If your badge has been lost or damaged you will need to complete a replacement blue badge form. There is a £10 charge for replacement blue badges.

please note you need to be registered on My Monmouthshire to complete the online form. Find out more about My Monmouthshire here