Open data is data that anyone can access, use or share.
This new Open Data page is currently undergoing testing, please do not rely on this information. Fill in the form below and we will let you know when it goes live. To find out more about Open Data visit the Open Data Institute.
Monmouthshire Open Data Map
This is an interactive map that shows some key information about Monmouthshire at a local level.
Monmouthshire County Council is developing its open data offer and we are keen to start a dialogue with people who want to use our data. Help us understand how we can best serve your data needs.
We want to know more about the kinds of data we should publish and the ways in which people want to use it, this will make sure our Open Data page is as useful as possible.
Data published by Monmouthshire County Council
- List of expenditure over £500
- Our spend data as a useful dashboard
- Food hygiene ratings
- List of Primary Schools in Monmouthshire
- List of Secondary Schools in Monmouthshire
Data about Monmouthshire published by other organisations
- A huge range of data about the economy, environment and community of Monmouthshire is available on the Monmouthshire page of Neighbourhood Statistics.
- Information about business, wages and employment in Monmouthshire is published by the NOMIS service.
- Details of Freedom of Information requests made via What do they know
Other sources of open data in Wales
- Lots of information on how Monmouthshire compares to other parts of Wales is available at StatsWales
- Environmental data from a range of organisations across Wales is published on the Lle service
- Data about the Schools in Monmouthshire is available from the mySchools site
Monmouthshire has an Open Data policy where we aim to publish all data that isn’t confidential. We believe that public sector data belongs in public domain. We will never publish personal data or anything that can be linked back to an individual- only data that gives key facts and statistics about our county.
You can use our data to create apps or link directly to your websites.