You can view our course brochure online.
We run a variety of courses from our seven community education centres around Monmouthshire.
If you have any questions about Adult and Community Education in Monmouthshire email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enrol on an Adult and Community Education course:
- Contact the centre where the course is to be held, either in person, e-mail or by telephone, and ask for your name to be put on the register.
- Complete the course booking form and return by e-mail to email@example.com or send it to your chosen centre.
Please note that pupils under the age of 16 are not permitted to enrol on any course.
How much will the course cost?
Please contact the education centre for details of the cost of your chosen course.
Reductions are available for people who receive certain benefits and/or on a low income. See “Can I get help towards the cost of courses?” for further details.
There are also grants available for students requiring financial assistance.
How to pay
You can pay in 3 ways:
- By cash
- By cheque made payable to “Monmouthshire County Council”
- By credit card at any Monmouthshire County Council leisure centre (This facility is currently not available at other sites).
Payment can be made in two instalments for courses lasting more than one term or 10 weeks.
Please note that you are liable for all the costs if you leave the course before the end.
Don’t forget some courses are free of tuition costs, and you may be eligible for concessions. Details can be obtained from the Community Education Centres or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information on Adult and Community Education courses
- We reserve the right to cancel, close, merge or change classes at any time.
- Classes which do not reach the minimum number of students will not start.
- Refunds will not normally be given, except in situations where classes are closed or merged by management.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information concerning Adult and Community Education courses is accurate. However, we cannot accept any liability for claims arising out of changes, errors or omissions.
Equal Opportunities in Adult and Community Education
- All of our centres have a disability statement and details of accessibility.
- All students will be given a copy of our Student Charter.
- All our centres welcome students whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, age, disability or religion.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.