Additional information on Community Learning courses. (Terms and Conditions)
• We reserve the right to cancel, close, merge or change classes at any time.
• Courses will run subject to a minimum number of learners, if this number is not met the course may be cancelled prior to the first meeting. In this case, students who have enrolled will be given a full refund.
• Refunds will not normally be given, except in situations where classes are closed or merged by management.
• Payments for one day workshops is required 2 weeks before the start date.
• If you would like a course to be delivered in the medium of Welsh please contact the relevant centre.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information concerning Community Learning courses is accurate. However, we cannot accept any liability for claims arising out of changes, errors or omissions.
How we will use your information
Processing of your personal data by Monmouthshire County Council (MCC) is necessary to process your enrolment on to your chosen field of study. Without this information, Community Education within MCC may not be able to fulfil this service.
Your details will be legitimately shared with Coleg Gwent (franchise courses only) in a safe and secure manner. From time to time it may also be necessary that we share your personal details with awarding bodies. Your personal details will not be shared further, unless in relation to safeguarding or other legal obligations.
Your records will be safely stored and retained in line with our retention policy, unless we need to retain under another lawful basis.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information including the right of access to information we hold about you and the right to complain if you are unhappy with the way your information is being processed. For our full privacy statement please CLICK HERE
Should you need to make a complaint about the way your data has been processed, please contact email@example.com or if you are not fully satisfied you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office online at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or via their helpline: 0303 123 1113