We run a variety of courses from our five community education centres around Monmouthshire. We also offer the following services:-
- Household recycling bags for Monmouthshire residents
- Food Coops – buy your fresh locally produced fruit and vegetables, eggs, meats and breads from Abergavenny, Caldicot and Monmouth
- Book your car in for a car wash at Abergavenny – coming soon
- Food Hygiene and First Aid courses
- Call your local centre to hire a meeting room
- Get a free quote to restore your old furniture in Abergavenny
- Free Digital Inclusion courses throughout Monmouthshire
- Enjoy lunch at the Community Cafe in Caldicot Leisure Centre on Thursdays 11am – 2pm
- Job Club – drop in to most centres to help with CV’s and applying for jobs online – see brochures for times.
If you have any questions about Community Learning in Monmouthshire email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enrol on a Community Learning course:
- Contact the centre where the course is to be held, either in person, e-mail or by telephone, and ask for your name to be put on the register.
- Or Complete the Community Learning form for more details
Please note that pupils under the age of 16 are not permitted to enrol on any course.
Gift Vouchers available from all centres to redeem as part of a Monmouthshire Community Learning course.
Christmas Party at Hanbury House, Chepstow for all Learners on 19th December 2014 at 10.30 – 12.30pm Raffle tickets available at all centres, £1 a strip and the draw will be made on the 19th.
How much will the course cost?
Please contact the centres for details of the cost of your chosen course or view the centre brochures.
How to pay
You can pay in 3 ways:
- By cash
- By cheque made payable to “Monmouthshire County Council”
- By credit card
Payment can be made in two instalments for courses lasting more than one term or 10 weeks.
Please note that you are liable for all the costs if you leave the course before the end.
Additional information on Community Learning courses
- We reserve the right to cancel, close, merge or change classes at any time.
- Classes which do not reach the minimum number of students will not start.
- Refunds will not normally be given, except in situations where classes are closed or merged by management.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information concerning Community Learning courses is accurate. However, we cannot accept any liability for claims arising out of changes, errors or omissions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.