- Anxiety BC (www.anxietybc.com) – Online resource providing self-help information.
- Child Anxiety Network (http://childanxiety.net/index.htm) – user-friendly information and resources for anxiety.
- Young Minds (www.youngminds.org.uk) – Mental Health Charity committed to improving children’s wellbeing and mental health.
- Thehideout.org.uk (http://thehideout.org.uk/) – A young people’s space to understand domestic abuse and how to take positive action if it’s happening (you can hide the webpage).
- Disrespect nobody (https://www.disrespectnobody.co.uk/) – advice on healthy relationships.
- Travelling ahead (http://www.travellingahead.org.uk/) – Welsh project working with young people and families from Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities.
- Unicorn Project (http://stdavidshospicecare.org/what-we-do/childrens-support/) – Services supporting bereavement and grief.
- Grief encounter (https://www.griefencounter.org.uk/) – grief and loss.
- Getselfhelp (https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk) – website for advice and paper resources on managing your own thoughts and feelings.
- Road to Wellbeing (Aneurin Bevan University Health Board) (www.wales.nhs.uk/roadtowellbeing) – This website and the courses are appropriate for young people over the age of 13.The Road to Well-being website has lots of practical, useful information about coping with stress, anxiety or depression, or just generally improving your mental well-being. visit to find out more.
- Shout – The UK’s first free 24/7 text service for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. It’s a place to go if you’re struggling to cope. If you need immediate help text Shout to 85258 or visit https://www.giveusashout.org/
- Papyrus/Hopeline (https://papyrus-uk.org/get-in-touch/) – For young people at risk of suicide, the organisation offers help, advice and resources via website, phone, text and email.
- Samaritans – Whatever you’re going through, a Samaritan will face it with you. They’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 116 123 for free.
- Runaway helpline (https://www.runawayhelpline.org.uk/) (phone & text service 116000) – support for young people thinking about running away.
- Childline – support for whatever’s on your mind (0800 1111) https://www.childline.org.uk/
- Meiccymru – Information, advocacy and advice for young people https://www.meiccymru.org/
- Childbereavement UK – Grief and loss(0800 02 888 40) https://www.childbereavementuk.org/
- Live Fear Free – Support for domestic abuse and unhealthy relationship concerns (0808 80 10 800).