Where do I send my completed application?
Please return the completed application form to:
School and Student Access Unit
Directorate for Children & Young People
Monmouthshire County Council
What if I don’t receive an application form?
We try to ensure that application forms are distributed to all parents, but sometimes data protection regulations prevent us from accessing all pupil information. However you can now apply online for a school place.
As a reminder, it is your responsibility to apply for a place and to notify us of a change of address.
Application forms are available online.
Telephone: 01633 644508
What if I don’t live in Monmouthshire?
If you aren’t a Monmouthshire resident but wish to apply for a place for your child to attend a Monmouthshire school, you will need to do so through your home authority (to whom you pay your council tax).
Please see details below:
- Newport City Council – 01633 656656
- Torfaen County Council – 01495 762200
- Blaenau Gwent County Council – 01495 350555
- Powys County Council – 01597 826457
- Herefordshire Council – 01432 260925
- Gloucestershire County Council – 01452 425407
What happens if my application is late?
Applications received after the closing date will be treated as late. The following applications will be dealt with under the late application arrangements.
- Applications received after the closing date
- Where a change of circumstances has occurred after the closing date which will impact on the oversubscription criteria
Please note if your application is late then your chances of getting a place at your preferred school may be reduced. This is because applications received before the closing date will be given priority. Late applications will be batched by the month that they are received and the over-subscription applied.
If you have any queries please contact the email@example.com
Tel: 01633 644508