Are you housebound ? Do you find it difficult to visit your local library because of mobility issues, ill-health or frailty?
If so, the Home Delivery Service could be just what you need as this service uses a small van to deliver books to customers in their own homes.
- We can deliver books in all formats (ordinary print, large print and audio)
- We deliver items every three weeks
- We can deliver up to 20 books per customer per visit
- The service is completely free (no charge for requests or overdue items)
- The service is available to anyone living in Monmouthshire
Please telephone (01291 635730) or email Chepstow Community Hub if you are interested in receiving this service