There are thousands of titles to read or listen to across a wide range of genres and the collection is constantly growing so check back regularly to enjoy the latest releases.
- You can borrow or reserve up to 10 eBooks and 10 e-Audiobooks at a time.
- Your loans will expire naturally after 3 weeks or you can return them earlier if you have finished.
How to use Borrowbox;
The most popular way to enjoy BorrowBox is via the BorrowBox app.
It is very easy to use, simply:
- Download the BorrowBox app to your smartphone or/and tablet. BorrowBox is available for Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices. Just search for BorrowBox within your device’s app store.
- Type Monmouthshire in the library search field and select your library
- Sign in using your Library Card Number and Library PIN (ask your library if you need a reminder of your PIN)
You can then browse and borrow eBooks and e-Audiobooks and download to enjoy within the app
You can also read eBooks and listen to e-Audiobooks on a computer or laptop by visiting our BorrowBox website and signing in with your library card number and PIN.
If you borrow on a computer, you can transfer files to an eReader or MP3 Player. Please see the BorrowBox Help Pages for more information about this.
We also have a limited collection of e-Audiobooks and eBooks available through our RBdigital service.
RBdigital e-Audiobooks and eBooks
To complement our Borrowbox eBook and e-Audiobook service, we also have a limited collection available through our RBdigital service.
How to use RBdigital:
To access these via a tablet or smartphone you need to download the RBdigital app.
To access the e-Audiobooks via a PC or laptop, you will need to download RBdigital Media Manager and then you can download e-Audiobooks directly to your computer.
To access the eBooks via a PC or laptop, you will need to download Adobe Digital Editions and then you can download eBooks directly to your computer