Skip to Main Content

A private individual wishing to occupy the public highway (NOT EXCAVATING) for any reason, must complete a road occupancy notice.  Failure to do so may cause confliction of works.

For excavation, please follow the direction of a Street Works Licence.

Temporary Traffic Signals:

You must apply for permission to place temporary traffic signals on the public highway.

Application: Temporary Traffic Signals Application Form

If you encounter any traffic light problems you can report this using our form below.

You can report an issue anonymously, but by registering your details you can track the progress of your report and receive updates as it is processed.

If you’ve already registered using the My Monmouthshire app, currently available on AppleAndroid and Windows devices, then you can use the same email and password to log-in.Complete Form