- Applications received for clubs, pubs and premises
- Boat licences
- Caravan and camping site licences
- Club premises
- Community Premises
- Gambling act
- House-to-house collections
- Licensing Section Contact Details
- Licence of specialist treatments
- List of public registers
- Personal licence
- Poisons and explosives licence
- Premises licence and pubs
- Private hire and hackney carriage drivers licence
- Provisional statements
- Review of premises licence
- Safety advisory group
- Scrap metal dealers
- Sex venue licence
- Skip licenses
- Street trading
- Temporary event notice
- Licensing register
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Applications received for the clubs, pubs and premises
Notice is herby given of a premises licence application for William Johnstone who is applying for a Premises Licence for Great Blaenawe Farm, Bettws, Abergavenny. A copy of this Application and Plan is available to view.
Notice is hereby given of a premises licence application for Fabien Voisin who is applying for a Premises Licence for 4, Old Bell Chambers, Rifleman’s Way, Chepstow, NP16 5EJ. A copy of this Application and Plan is available to view.
Notice is herby given of a premises licence application for St Mary’s Priory Church Monmouth PCC who is applying for a Premises Licence for St Marys Priory Church and Priory Rooms, Priory Street, Monmouth. A copy of the Application and Plan is available to view.
Notice is hereby given of a variation application for Waitrose who is applying to vary the Premises Licence for Waitrose, Merthyr Road, Llanfoist, Abergavenny. A copy of this application and plan is available to view.
No current review application.
See all consultation documents relating to policy changes the Council intends to adopt.