Report a Problem
Use our interactive map to report a Public Rights of Way problem
Welcome, here you will find information on Public Rights of Way and accessing the Countryside in Monmouthshire.
Please be aware that these pages are currently under review so some areas may not yet be available, feel free to contact us with any queries you may have at:
or Phone 01633644850
- Things to do in the countryside (opens in new tab)
- Public Rights of Way Interactive Map (opens in new tab)
- Information about Public Rights of Way (A-Z and documents) (Under construction, December 2016)
Public Rights of Way Improvement Plan
The Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) process helps us to identify and plan priorities. It also helps us plan for improvements to the current access available in the county. It contains Statements of Action to manage public rights of way and improve access to the countryside over the next ten years.
- Public Consultations (including Public Path Orders)
- Temporary Path Closures
- Completed Public path and Modification Orders (Under construction, to be undertaken in late 2017)
- Registers (Modification orders, Legal orders, Deposits) (Under construction, May 2017)
- Definitive Map Statements (written descriptions of each Public Right of Way) (Under construction, to be undertaken in late 2017)