Social Worker- South Monmouthshire Adult Mental Health Team
- To work as a social worker in a multi-disciplinary team, providing a specialist Mental Health and Care and treatment Planning service to meet the presenting needs of individuals of working age and their carers
- To work with service users with an enduring and severe mental illness who present with complex needs, a degree of risk and/or unstable mental health issues
- To assess, identify, plan, implement and review the circumstances of individuals and their families and the need for procedural and legal interventions
- To assess risk and actively manage risk, taking into account legal and other requirements including child protection, protection of vulnerable adults
- To assist people to resolve major difficulties in their lives and to enhance their independence and coping skills.
- To work positively with colleagues in the statutory and independent sector to ensure an appropriate multi-agency approach, and to empower users to speak for themselves and contribute to service planning
- To promote the Social Model of Care and Recovery Model within the wider CMHT
- To demonstrate a commitment to professional development and supervision. I am looking for a social worker who is highly motivated and still believes in making a difference.
- You need to be creative and forward thinking
Post ID: SAS126
Grade: BAND I SCP 31-35; £35,336 to £39,571
Hours: 30 hours a week (pro rata)
Closing Date: 07/07/2022 12:00 pm