There are two main sections within social services:
The services for adults within Monmouthshire covers a range of services that help adults to live as independently as possible.
We aim to help you manage your own life in your own home, or in a residential setting if you are unable to live at home.
Children’s social services offer support for families – including child protection, children in need, fostering and adoption.
We work closely with other agencies to protect children and young people and have a duty to take action where we feel a child or young person is at risk of harm or abuse.
How to contact us
For adult social services, please contact our FISH (Finding individual Solutions Here) duty lines:
- Monmouth/Usk/Raglan – 01600773041
- Abergavenny – 01873 735885
- Chepstow/Caldicot – 01291 635666
For children’s social services, please contact the following duty lines:
- Child Duty & Assessment Team: 01291 635 669
- Long Term Support Team: 01291 636 355
- Children with Disabilities Team: 01291 635 721
- Placement & Support Team: 01873 735 950