What is Active Travel (Walking and Cycling)
Active Travel is a term used to describe walking and cycling to replace car travel in order to get to a destination (also called “purposeful journeys”). It does not cover walking and cycling done purely for pleasure although it could significantly enhance leisure activities by helping link up networks. It is where a person, will, for instance, walk or cycle to get to their jobs, shops, school, go out to a place of leisure, or go to the station to catch a train.
Do you want a say in which routes need to be developed and improved to encourage Active Travel (walking and cycling) in Monmouthshire. Please click here for further details.
Contact Us: email@example.com
- Active Travel (Home)
- About Active Travel
- Have Your Say (Active Travel)
- Proposed Routes for Walking and Cycling (INM’s)
- Strategic Focus (Active Travel)
- Get Active with MonLife
- Cycling in Monmouthshire (Visit Monmouthshire)
- Walking in Monmouthshire (Visit Monmouthshire)
- The Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
- Welsh Government Active Travel Act Statutory Guidance
- Welsh Government Active Travel Act Design Guidance
Welsh Government detailed ERM Maps for Monmouthshire