It is best to ask for help early before problems get worse. You can make a self referral, or if you prefer you can ask another person to contact us on your behalf. This could be a social worker, housing officer, a family member, friend or any other representative.

If you are not sure whether support is right for you, it is suggested that you contact us anyway. We can talk through the types of support we can offer. If we are not the right people to support you we can help you to find other more suitable help.

How to apply for support

If you would like to apply for Housing Support, either for yourself or on behalf of someone,

you can either: