If you wish to complain, compliment us or comment about a council service, you can do so by:
- Completing our online form below
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing and sending the customer feedback form to us via the address below
- By telephone: 01633 644644
- By writing to us:
Customer Relations Team
Monmouthshire County Council
County Hall, Rhadyr
If you have a complaint we will try to deal with it straight away. If the complaint is unable to be dealt with straight away we will:
- Send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days of receiving your complaint
- Tell you who is looking at your complaint
- Tell you when we will reply to your complaint
If you are not happy about the services we arrange for you in Social Care or about the way you have been treated, you can complain to the Customer Relations team.
Complaints about schools should be sent to the Head teacher in the first instance. If the complaint is about the Head teacher, then the complaint should be sent to the Chair of Governors.
Public Services Ombudsman for Wales
The Ombudsman will not normally look into your complaint until it has been through the Council’s internal complaints procedure.
You can contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales:
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
Enquiry Telephone Number: 0300 790 0203
Complaints against Councillors
If you want to make a complaint against a councillor please refer to this page