The Inspire2Work programme aims to promote employment, education and training opportunities to the young people of Monmouthshire. Participants will receive support suited to their individual needs in order to improve their skills, increase their confidence/self esteem, and guide them to reach realistic and achievable goals.
In order to be eligible for the programme, participants must be aged 16-24, living in Monmouthshire, and actively seeking employment, education or training. The project has been in operation since February 2017 and is delivered in Monmouthshire by MCC Youth Enterprise.
I2W is part of a wider East Wales ESF funded programme, also being delivered by:
What we can offer:
Qualifications and skills:
- BTEC Level 1 Award in Work Related Education
- BTEC Level 1 Award in Personal & Social Development
- First Aid and Health & Safety courses
Job and Education Support:
- Help with job/college applications
- CV Workshops
- College and Work Based Learning taster days
1 to 1 Pastoral Support:
- Help with breaking down barriers to engagement
- Signposting to other services available to young people
For more information please email: