Severn View Resource Centre…..Who are we?
• We are part of the council and provide services to people of Monmouthshire who are no longer able to manage successfully at home
• We provide the following services:
• Residential Dementia Care – providing a safe and supportive environment for those living with a dementia.
• Respite services – short term respite stays to enable carers to have a break.
• Reablement Services – supporting people in the short term to help people regain independence and ensure that services if required in the long term are tailored to individual need
• Day Care Services – Providing opportunities of social stimulation and occupation for older people living in the community. This may be through attending our in-house Day Services provisions or being assisted to make other connections within the community that would be of interest to them.
Post ID: SAS112
Grade: BAND C £19,312 - £20,493 (Pro Rata)
Hours: 18hrs per week
Location: Severn View Residential Home
Closing Date: 30/11/2020 12:00 pm
DBS Check: Enhanced