- We are part of the council and provide services to people of Monmouthshire who are no longer able to manage successfully at home
- We provide the following services:
- Residential Dementia Care – providing a safe and supportive environment for those living with dementia.
- Respite services – short term respite stays to enable carers to have a break.
- Reablement Services – supporting people in the short term to help people regain independence and ensure that services if required in the long term are tailored to individual need
- Day Care Services – Providing opportunities of social stimulation and occupation for older people living in the community. This may be through attending our in-house Day Services provisions or being assisted to make other connections within the community that would be of interest to them.
Post ID: SAS 112
Grade: BAND C £19,650 - £20,852 pro rata
Hours: 24 per week
Location: Severn View ResourceCentre
Closing Date: 11/07/2022 12:00 pm