We are currently consulting on proposed changes to our secondary school catchment areas which is part of a review of the School Admission arrangements that are proposed to be implemented for the 2020/21 academic year.
The consultation provides you with an opportunity to ask questions, make comments and share your views on the proposals put forward. Your input into this consultation will be considered carefully when the Council decides whether the proposals will be taken forward for implementation.
The following documents provide you with detailed information regarding each proposal.
- Catchment Area Review – Consultation document
- Catchment Review Area 1 – Goytre village & immediate surrounding areas
- Catchment Review Area 2 – Usk town & immediate surrounding areas
- Catchment Review Area 3 – Trellech village & immediate surrounding area
- Catchment Review Area 4 – Llandogo village & immediate surrounding area
Your views on the proposed changes to secondary school catchment areas are important to us. We really do want you to engage in this consultation and tell us what you think of the proposals, particularly if they may affect you or your children. This consultation will not make any assumptions, so whether you are for or against the proposed changes, please take this opportunity to have your say
You can tell us what you think by:
- Attending one of the consultation sessions listed below:
- By completing the on-line questionnaire to enable us to carry out detailed analysis.
|Goytre and surrounding areas||5th February 2019 at 6pm||Goytre Fawr Primary School|
|Trellech and surrounding area||12th February 2019 at 6pm||Trellech Primary School|
|Llandogo and surrounding area||18th February 2019 at 6pm||Llandogo Primary School|
|Usk and surrounding area||20th February 2019 at 6pm||Usk Church in Wales Primary School|
|All areas day time drop in session||14th February 2019 9.30am to 11.30am||County Hall, Usk|
If you have any questions on the proposals please contact the Access Unit on 01633 644508 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that the deadline for responses to this consultation is 1st March 2019 at 5pm. Any responses received by the local authority after this closing date will not be considered as part of this consultation.