Community Hubs reopening from Monday 7th Sept in Caldicot, Chepstow, Monmouth and Usk. Our teams are looking forward to welcoming people back for face-to-face council service enquiries. You can also collect recycling bags and boxes from the hubs again. More info:
Abergavenny’s new Community Hub is opening within the Town Hall from Monday 14th September.
Monmouthshire’s museums are now open on a part-time basis as follows:
Monmouth Museum Tuesdays 11am-2pm and Saturdays 1pm-4pm.
Chepstow Museum, Tuesdays 11am-2pm and Saturdays 1pm-4pm.
Abergavenny Museum will open on Thursdays 11am-2pm and Sundays 1pm-4pm.
Pre-booked visits only at the present time. Get your tickets via https://www.visitmonmouthshire.com/thedms.aspx?dms=70&shop=43
- All Community Hubs, Libraries and Adult education centres are closed.
- Abergavenny’s Borough Theatre is currently closed temporarily
- Abergavenny Market is now OPEN
- All Museums are currently closed
- Shire Hall, Monmouth is currently closed temporarily.
- Old Station, Tintern, incl. the outdoor café, has now REOPENED
- Abergavenny Tourist Information Centre is currently closed but you can access the service by phone 07854 997541 and email email@example.com
- Chepstow Tourist Information Centre is currently closed but you can access the service by phone: 01291 623772 email: Chepstow.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilwern Outdoor Education Centre is currently closed
- Hilston Park is currently closed
- Caldicot Castle, Car Park and café, are now open again.
- All Leisure Centres are currently Open
- All Youth Clubs are currently closed
- The Blackrock Picnic siteis now open
All public toilets managed by Monmouthshire County Council are now open
Air hand driers are not in use as a safety precaution so please bring your own hand sanitiser.
*Public toilets in Chepstow are managed by Chepstow Town Council