Skip to Main Content
If you decide to move your child/ren between schools during the academic year, an In Year Transfer Application Form will need to be completed for each child.

We will acknowledge your application within five working days and endeavour to process your application within seven working days. However, at certain times of the year, such as the start of a new academic year or start of term, we may take a little longer with your form.

This form should not be used for admission at the start of the academic year for transfer into reception year, between infant and junior schools or from primary school into secondary school.

What if I am moving address?

If you are moving into the area and need to apply for your child to start a new school we require some further information.

We will need to see proof of your new address as some important aspects of our admissions and transport policies are dependent on the exact location of your home address.

Before your application can be considered you need to send us one of the following:

  • Written advice of exchange of contracts, from the solicitor handling your property purchase
  • Written confirmation of a rental agreement for your new home
  • A utility bill/bank letter confirming your residence at the new address at the time of application

If you would like further information please contact:

Tel: 01633 644508