You may be in priority if:
- You or a member of your household is pregnant
- You have dependent children under 16 years of age or under 19 if they are in full time education and live with you
- You are 16 or 17 years of age
- You are under 21 and you were looked after, accommodated or fostered; or are at particular risk of sexual or financial exploitation
- You are fleeing domestic abuse
- You are a former member of the Armed Forces
- You are vulnerable due to old age, mental illness, physical disability or other special reason
- You have been released from prison and are vulnerable as a result of your detention.
To come to a decision about how vulnerable you are, your Housing Officer will require information about your situation, for example, a letter from your doctor or social worker.
Phone number: 01633 644 644 · Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45 – 5.00pm, Friday 8.45 – 4.30pm
Emergency out of hours number: 01633 644 644