You can report an issue anonymously, but by registering your details you can track the progress of your report and receive updates as it is processed.
How we engage
We see a future shaped by working with people and addressing their needs with them.
Engagement is a critical part of how we do this. In order to make sure that we listen effectively we are working towards the National Principles of Engagement in Wales. The principles are well worth a read and provide a clear understanding of what we mean by engagement and how engagement differs from consultation.
Engagement is a process that enables you to have a say about what happens where you live and provides opportunity for all interested parties to work together to deliver positive change.
Monmouthshire Engages is all about getting everyone involved. It is designed to ensure everyone can influence and shape policy and service, through generating various ideas to deliver the best services we can with the budget and resources available. All ideas are welcome and feedback is captured.
Everyone is encouraged to take part and get involved in various ways:
- Join a live Q&A – we hold monthly live Q&A sessions online (on the first Tuesday of each month) simply Tweet #MonmouthshireEngages or @MonmouthshireCC to get involved and receive a real time answer to any questions that you might have.
- YouTube – tune into Monmouthshire County Council YouTube channel to watch council, cabinet and other key meetings live and see previous meetings and updates.
- Come to meet us – we hold various events across the county and take our mini bus out and about throughout the year to engage with our communities.
- Share your ideas on Monmouthshire Made Open
- Call us on 01633 644644 or email email@example.com