Today is the launch of a new area to the website ‘Local Info’, an area for
residents to find out information specific to their house such as recycling,
polling station and planning information.
The main changes and benefits to the residents are –
• Rebranding the public mapping to Local Info, following the launch of the
My Monmouthshire app.
• Restyling the public mapping to reflect changes in the main website
• Giving a better experience and consistency with the main website.
• The public mapping is mobile ready.
• A responsive design makes the mapping available on PC, phone or tablet.
• Provide the ability to embed local information throughout the main website
• Provide residents with the best user experience
• Publication of the Local Development Plan data
You can access Local Info here or by clicking the icon on the front page of
If you encounter problems with the new service please clear your browsers cache – http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/